Friday, May 12, 2017

is this my summer t-shirt



The perfect white t-shirt that is one a man pride parade.


Summer hasn't arrived yet, but that shouldn't stop you from finding your significant other. And by significant other I mean a piece of cotton with four strategic holes. If a t-shirt comes to mind, you are correct and I would award you with a prize, but that's just not how I do business at the moment.

Toronto's current season is spring, but really feels like the apex of Antartica. As you know, it's never too soon to start thinking about what you want to wear this summer. I have a golden rule of purchasing only five pieces every season and this Sunnei - one man pride parade - t-shirt is on that list. Or you can call it by its literal name: Everyday I Wear Sunnei.

Made from 100% cotton, wearing this shirt probably feels like you're slipping into a lukewarm bath. Imagine, you could be in a lukewarm bath as you leave your home to explore other areas of the world, or just simply running your errands in Little Portugal. The only caveat is that the Everyday I Wear Sunnei embroidery can cause friction against your skin and cause psoriasis. I am not a doctor, but it's a probability.

I am not in favour of clothing with logos emblazoned right on the chest. Albeit, there is something refreshing about this t-shirt that I can't really find palpable. Maybe it's the youthful ethos of the brand that I want to embody or how fucc boi repellant it is.

The latter. Definitely the latter.

Photo: Sunnei

No comments:

Post a Comment